The toolbar located at the bottom of the meeting interface contains icons for the tools and features of the Virtual Classroom.
- Mute/Unmute controls your microphone This feature may be active for you once you join the Virtual Classroom. Click the icon to mute/unmute your audio.
- Remember to mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Start Video/Stop Video controls your webcam: This feature may be active and broadcasting as you join the Virtual Classroom. Click the icon to stop/start your webcam. You may be asked to switch off your webcam in large Virtual Classrooms.
- Participants: Select this icon to review a list of participants currently attending the meeting.
- Chat: Select this icon to access the online text chat tool and post chat messages during the meeting. Your lecturer can set who in the meeting you can chat with.
- Share Screen: Select this icon to display files or websites. Your lecturer controls access to this icon so you may not be able to Share Screen.
- Live Transcript: Control the display of captions and a Live Transcript.
- Reactions: Select this icon to get access to non-verbal feedback including Raise Hand.
- You can use the Raise Hand icon to indicate that you would like to ask a question or to make a comment. Wait until your lecturer calls on you to ask your question.
- Select Lower Hand to lower your hand (this option will only appear if your hand is currently raised).
- Select the appropriate icon from the Reactions button to provide other non-verbal feedback to your lecturer. To remove the feedback, select the icon again.
- Leave: Leave the meeting.
Additionally, once your lecturer has shared a screen of whiteboard you may get the option of annotating on the screen or whiteboard. Select View options >> Annotate to open annotation.