You can share polls and activities through the Poll Everywhere teams function. When users are added to a Poll Everywhere team, all the users in that team can share activities with other member of the team, and present any shared activities independently. Users may be in any number of teams at once. Users may see, present, and run reports on activities that have been shared with their team.
Create a Poll Everywhere team
Raise a generic service request via the IT Self Service Portal. In the Service Request, please give:
- The name of the team you would like to be created.
- A list of the names and email addresses of the people you would like in the team in the form (forename, surname, City email address). Please note: they must have a Poll Everywhere account to be added to the team.
- Put your activities into a folder.
- Select the three dots next to the folder.
- Select Share.
- Select the team or teams you want to share with.
- Select Save.
Access shared activities
All activities shared with your team are available on the Shared With Me page.
- If anyone is removed from the Poll Everywhere team, their shared activities will be removed too. Always make a copy if someone has shared their activities with you. This helps you retain the activities if the person leaves or is removed from the team.
- If the user who has created the poll edits the poll after it has been shared, the other users in the team will not see any changes. The creator of the poll will have to re-share the edited poll.